'Everybody can achieve'
‘Because the school believes in us, we believe in ourselves’
‘The support I received from my teachers was unbelievable’
‘All of our teachers are kind, generous and strict’
'We are a small school but with a big heart’
Message From The Headteacher
“As the Headteacher, I am delighted to welcome you to the Ridgeway Academy. I hope our website will provide a brief insight into our school and some of the amazing work and achievements our students and staff have undertaken…”
Welcome to Ridgeway Academy
Our vision is that ‘Everybody can Achieve’ because we:
Have Respect for:
- learning and achievement;
- each other, valuing different views, beliefs and cultures;
- our community, supporting activities and presenting a positive image of the school;
- the environment, keeping it clean and tidy and fit for learning;
- the school rules and regulations.
Take Responsibility for:
- making significant progress and being a successful learner;
- setting high standards of behaviour, conduct, appearance and attitude;
- being effective independent learners and leaders, taking initiative and supporting others;
- meeting the challenges of the future and being confident in all that we do;
- making a positive contribution to society.
Develop Relationships which:
- are strong between each other, in and out of school;
- allow us to lead safe and healthy lives and look after the well-being of each other;
- help us think creatively and rationally and be enthusiastic about learning;
- help us know and value other people.
We will develop every student’s capacity to learn so that they become increasingly independent as they progress through the school. The strength of positive relationships between students and staff allows everyone to achieve in their learning.
Year 9 Facts & Futures Fair
20th March 2019 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Copied from your Office 365 calendar (AAMkADJhOTE3NDBlLTFjNDMtNDE5Ny04NmRmLTk1NzcwMWVlNmQ1ZABGAAAAAADhjjjnYXRESZLyvxYbp0siBwDTD_sUo2hcRLCDCf8s5NV1AAB0yk5lAADTD_sUo2hcRLCDCf8s5NV1AAB5HqU_AAA=)
Master Event ()
Check out how template works and limitations: https://aka.ms/flowcalendar
Year 12 Parents Consultation Evening
21st March 2019 4:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Year 11 Food Prep & Nutrition Exam
25th March 2019 - 28th March 2019